- Associated Worker Cooperative in Japan: Our Achievement and Challenges (PDF FILE)
This paper was prepared to Global Social Economy Forum 2014, GSEF 2014,held on November, 17-19, 2014, at Seoul City Hall, Seoul, Korea, organized by GSEF Organizing Committee and Seoul City.
- Documentary Film: "Burning Angry Fire"
About 50 years ago,from 1968 to 1969, in the University of Tokyo, students, teachers and teaching staffs movement to democratise the University administration
- "Worker Cooperatives in Japan"
This paper is prepared to Expert Group Meeting on Cooperatives and Employment organized by the United Nations Department of Economic and Social Affairs (UNDESA) in collaboration with the International Labour Organuzation (ILO) and the International Cooperative Alliance (ICA), and held at the Broadway Mansion Hotel Shanghai, Shanhai, China, on May 15-19 2006.i
- "Youth members' views of their works, co-op management and their neighborhood in Japan Worker Cooperatives ~ from the report of the Survey of members' and staff's work and livelihood in 2001 (Draft)"
The presentation document and TABLEs in the ICA Youth Representative Meeting on July 17 2002, at Bao Son Hotel, in Hanoi, Vietnam
- "Human Resource Development (HRD) Initiative of ICA Sub-committee on University/ College Cooperatives for Asia and the Pacific" ++ April 6, 2002, at Sebu, the Pilippines
-- 1 IMPORTANT ROLES OF COOPERATIVES
-- 2 IMPORTANCES OF HRD FOR YOUTH
-- 3 HRD AND ITS PERIPHERAL SYSTEM
-- 4 ICA-ROAP ACTIVITIES IN THIS DECADE
-- 5 OTHER GLOBAL ORGANIZATION
-- 6 CONCLUSION
- "ICA Cooperative Youth Seminars for Asia and the Pacific in the Last Decade: Some Observations"Aug. 30, 2001
-- LOOKING BACK: THE ICA TOKYO YOUTH SEMINAR
-- BRIEF HISTORY OF ICA REGIONAL YOUTH SEMINARS
-- LEARNING OR TEACHING: The Cooperative Learning Theory
-- COOPERATIVES AND YOUTH PARTICIPATION
- "Impression from the seminar organizer"
at ICA Youth Cooperative Seminar, on 25-27 June, 2001
- Youth in Co-op. (PDF file)
-- Presentation paper to the Philippine National Co-op. Summit, Oct. 26, 2000.
-- Infomation of the ICA Regional Youth Seminar, Jun.24-27, 2001
- "Workers' Co-op Now in Japan." (PDF file)
-- Law-proposition, Well-being, Decent Work, Associated Work, and relations between them.
- "PRACTICAL ANSWER to «CO-OPERATIVES IN THE YEAR 2000, Alexander F. Laidlaw ,1980» and OUR CHALLENGE for the NEW MILLENNIUM"
--- My Impression of ICA Congress at Quebec, Canada ---
- "A SKETCH OF COOPERATION IN THE 21ST CENTURY"
(Translated from August issue of "Discovery of Cooperation", 1999)
- "IS IT POSSIBLE TO MOVE TOWARDS THE 21st CENTURY OF COOPERATION?" 1999
(Report No. 23 of Consumers' Co-operative Institute, Japan)
- "Human Resource Development Program for Youth" 1996
A Proposal submitted to ICA -ROAP (Draft Paper, Towards the Development of Cooperative Movement in Asia and the Pacific)
- The Management of A University CO-OP, 1996
What Shoud the co-operatives do? what are its goals? Confronting these of questions is at the foudation of our top management's responsibilities. Without firm goal nothing can be begun; nothing can be accomplished.
- MANAGEMENT ABILITY OF BOOKSTORE MANAGERS, Book Store Managment Seminaron July 20, 1983
--There are four areas in the stores in the movement.--(1) The "field" where the members' demands are actualized.(2) The "field" where the policy of the cooperative is put into practice.(3) The "field" which must looks after operating costs of the cooperative.(4) The "field" in which each employee is assured to grow.
- "Oxidation of hydrocarbons in the presence of added hydroperoxide. On the determination of rate constants by the hydroperoxide method" (Joint Contribution, March 1974) -->Full Text
Oxidation of tetralin in the presence of tert‐butyl hydroperoxide and tetralyl hydroperoxide, initiated with azobisisobutyronitrile, was studied at 60°C in order to examine the complications involved in the hydroperoxide method devised by Howard and Ingold. From literature data on absolute rate constants and our rates of oxidation, cross termination rate constants and contributions of each elementary propagation and termination step were computed. It was confirmed that this method was quite useful in determining the cross propagation rate constant, but it was also demonstrated that the rate of oxidation should be measured at very low conversion and with quite high concentrations of hydroperoxide, especially when the peroxy radical derived from the added hydroperoxide has a much lower termination rate constant than that from the oxidizing substrate.